Write a descriptive paragraph explaining the story you are telling in your video.
- The story I will be telling will start off with describing what IoT means. Then, I will talk about the growth of IoT in the past few years and the predictions for future years. After that, I will talk about the impact IoT will have on businesses, society and healthcare and give examples of products from that field of IoT technology. Then, I will talk about the economic impact IoT will have. After, I will talk about the growth of IoT over the past years. To finish the video, I will talk about the future products, growth, and impact of IoT.
What will the person watching your video see and hear?
- The person watching will see different pictures and video clips of IoT products and information.
- The person watching will hear hear a voice over of me describing different IoT products/information along with fitting background music.
How will the video begin?
- The video will begin with an explanation of what IoT means/is.
How will the video end?
- The video will end with me talking about the future of IoT technology.
What will be the outsource clip?
- The outsource clip will be someone googling "What is the Internet of Things?".