Building bridges for the future through collaborative projects
1. This is called Big Little Classrooms because although this is a small classroom, it can make a big impact.
2. Some technologies they use to communicate are email, Twitter, Skype, Netbooks, IMing and web conferencing software.
3. The teacher often got the students involved in the activity. The students are allowed to watch videos, ask questions, and interact with people all over the world.
4. I agree with this quote. When students are allowed to interact with others all over the world, it makes learning much more interesting and educational.
5. It's very important because it's more personal. Students could collaborate with each other and save time instead of replying to emails.