Hello Wonderful Educators,
Here is an update from our most recent meeting. Please reach out in the google group with any questions, concerns, or great shares.
Main highlights from the meeting include:
- Outsource requests should be fulfilled by May 3, 2017
- Final videos should be completed May 12, 2017
- There are wonderful directions for video creation here:
- Rubrics for the final video can be found here:
- There are fantastic slides at the end of the meeting slides to use with your students regarding video creation. There are helpful explanations, links, and sample videos to discuss. The additional slides help with a place to start and aspects of a quality video to consider.
- All outsource requests should be on the topic pages of the wiki. Please remind students to link their name to their ning profile page so it is easy for students to be able to fine one another.
Thanks for all of your work on the project. It is nice to see the increasing number of video requests on the wiki. Please reach out with questions. We are here to support you in any way that we can.
Have a great week!