This network is for educators and students of the Flat Connections Global Project

FCGP Workflow

Latest News

It's here now!

The Global Educator, by Julie Lindsay

We want to know: Questions for students from the researchers, teachers, and observers. (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WWW and knowledge

Students do not find knowledge on the web....students find data on the web...or the patterns that others have arranged the data in....you g…

Started by Norman Constantine

1 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Dani N-MHS-1

Quora

I'd love to hear some feedback from the community here about Quora. I'm specifically interested in student and teacher experiences. I belie…

Started by mrjuliani

0 Jan 6, 2011

How do you think?

1) Are your thoughts like: Talking to youself? Seeing images? Seeing words? Hearing words? Something different? 2) When a song runs throug…

Started by Robert Zenhausern

11 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Haley

Social Media Research for Graduate School

Hi all,I am a graduate student working on my final thesis and I am working on a social media experiment that I would love for you all to he…

Started by angela

0 Feb 8, 2010

Questionnaire for Everyone!: Please Answer :D

1. What does uploading mean to you? 2. How do you use it in your life? 3. How often would you say that you upload or download something? (t…

Started by Abdelmeguid Farag

3 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Debby Peters

Please answer

PLEASE ANSWER THIS ITS VERY IMPORTANT! just write whatever if you can not be bothered ok? It is very short Questionnaire: What are the…

Started by Juan Sebastian Cortes

2 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Donald Gentz

Embeding a Google Calendar in a Ning

Can anyone tell me how to embed a Google Calendar into a Ning? I have started a Ning for my classroom but can't seem to get the calendar em…

Started by Kim C.

1 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Kim C.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Julie Lindsay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service