This network is for educators and students of the Flat Connections Global Project

FCGP Workflow

Latest News

It's here now!

The Global Educator, by Julie Lindsay

Student Discussions (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Handshake

Hi everyone! My name is Lauren and I am a senior at DeForest High School in Wisconsin (DeForest is located near Madison). At school, I am i…

Started by LaurenB_dfhs

1 Sep 29
Reply by alia_bmhs_3

Chris Somerset losee

My name is Chris and I go to Somerset Losee in Las Vegas. I am in 9th grade and I love to play and watch sports!

Started by ChrisD_ssa

1 Mar 15
Reply by Alexm_bmhs_1

introduction

My name is Alejandro and i go to Somerset Losee Academy in Las Vegas. I like to play basketball, football,soccer and i do track.

Started by alejandro carrillo

0 Mar 15

Handshake

Hello, my name is Maddie and I go to Somerset Losee. I am 14 years old and I enjoy to sing and spend time with my friends. I also talk to m…

Started by MadelineB_SSA

0 Mar 15

Hello!

Hello all students, classmates and more!      Hi! I am Stephen, I am a 17 year old Senior at DFHS. I have many hobbies including photo edi…

Started by StephenV_DFHS

2 Mar 9
Reply by StephenV_DFHS

Handshake

Watch Claire's Handshake!

Started by clairep_dfhs

0 Mar 5, 2016

Handshake

Hi, my name is Ronald and I live in the United States. As you saw from the "about me" portion of my page, my favorite television program is…

Started by Ronald G_BMHS_67

0 Feb 24, 2016

Admin

FCGP15-1 Keynote with David Deeds - Share your ideas!

NMC Horizon Report and The Tomorrow Student David Deeds from the American School of Guatemala shared insights into the creation of the Hori…

Started by Julie Lindsay

134 May 12, 2015
Reply by ColbyD_VHS

Learning Analytics

LET’S NOT FORGET LEARNING ANALYTICS ARE ABOUT LEARNING   Authors: Dragan Gašević of University of Edinburgh, Shane Dawson, University of So…

Started by KavontaeP-MHJH-4-5

0 Apr 22, 2015

Adding Research to 5A full

THE INTERNET OF THINGS                            http://cdn.nmc.org/media/2014-nmc-horizon-report-k12-EN.pdf https://www.infohio.org/stude

Started by CaitlinO-MHJH-3

0 Apr 18, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Julie Lindsay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service