This network is for educators and students of the Flat Connections Global Project

FCGP Workflow

Latest News

It's here now!

The Global Educator, by Julie Lindsay

Questions for Teachers (121)

Featured Discussions

Teachers

A PowerPoint explains how to participate in the students summit

Dear students, This PowerPoint file explains how to use the Elluminate to participate in the students summit and how to make a graphic ima…

Started by Salim_Al-BusaidiLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

replying to questions

ok alot of you have asked whats it like in the air force cadets. its cool and you get to go flying. any you also get to march like a solder…

Started by emof_hpc

0 on Wednesday

Handshake

Yo what's up my name is Rob and I go to Somerset Losee. The things that I love to do is acting, and write stories to become a movie one day…

Started by Rob Guerra

1 on Tuesday
Reply by JacobP_bmhs_2

Handshake

<iframe id="vp1lkAMt" title="Video Player" width="432" height="243" frameborder="0" src="https://s3.amazonaws.com/embed.animoto.com/play…

Started by Bridiem_hpc

0 Mar 20

Handshake

Hello my name is Mayra and I was born and raised in Las Vegas. I have moved houses twice but when I moved the first time I was 2 years old …

Started by MayraM_ssa

0 Mar 15

Handshake c,a,d

<br /><small><a href="http://flatconnectionsglobalproject.net/video/video">Find more videos like this on <em>Fla…

Started by DavianL_ssa

0 Mar 15

HANDSHAKE

My name is Dayarian. I am 14 years old. I attend Somerset Academy Losee. I like sports and I love girls. 

Started by dayarian jake joel poloa

0 Mar 14

Handshake

I'm Jesse, I currently attend Somerset Losee Academy, and I run track. 

Started by JesseR_ssa

0 Mar 14

All about Vivica !

This Power Point is telling you a few things about my self

Started by Vivica C _SSA

0 Mar 14

Digital Handshake

Hello, everyone. My name is Phillippia Fuqua and I am a student at Athens State in Athens, AL. I am pursuing a Fine Art degree with minors…

Started by Phillippia Fuqua

0 Mar 9

horizon summaries

Virtual Reality- Virtual reality is a computer generated environment that stimulates the physical presence of people and objects and realis…

Started by christinaa_AAHS

0 Mar 8

RSS

© 2017   Created by Julie Lindsay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service